Highlight Protocol upgrades
This week, we’ve updated the Highlight protocol to include a new observability contract.
This update reformats our architecture to allow Highlight and third-party entities to quickly and easily index blockchain data on our app. We’ve also updated our docs to include support for Arbitrum, Base, and Optimism L2s.
As an added benefit, creators now have the ability to edit the contract name, symbol, and contractURI even after deployment.
Here’s what else we shipped this week:
- Collection creation polish including:
- Small adjustments to modal placements
- Continued updates to error messaging
- Updates to certain font styles
- Polish to dark mode styles
- 50+ other design updates and optimizations