Arbitrum, Base, and Optimism support
This week, we’ve upgraded our contracts to support minting on leading L2 networks: Arbitrum, Base, and Optimism. By supporting these blockchains, creators can deploy collections at a fraction of the cost and with near-instant transaction confirmations.
To mint on these networks, just select the applicable blockchain on the collection creation flow.
Here’s what else we shipped this week:
- Token browser page polish including:
- Improved designs for error messaging
- Updated button text for specific cases
- Fixed a bug where audio NFT collections were displaying as images on Portfolios
- Updated contracts so that Contract Name and Token Symbol are editable
- 20+ other functional improvements