Enabled ERC-20 Token Gating
You can now gate pages with ERC-20 tokens, not just NFTs. This is useful for easily creating token-gated experiences for any creator, community, DAO, or other project that's launched its own fungible token.
Enabled Gateless Pages
You can also create pages that have no gating requirements. This is useful for creating publicly accessible pages for drops, for instance.
Here’s what else we shipped this week:
- We now display the creator name on every token-gated page to help verify identity
- We now show ENS names instead of wallet addresses throughout the UI
- Adjusted the max column width of pages for better content layout
- Adjusted how we display the example use-cases
- Fixed a bug with bullet points in the content editor