Generative art tooling
This week, we opened up our Generative Series creation flow to the public, which allows code-based artists to seamlessly test, preview, and deploy generative art collections. Features include:
- No fees: You keep 100% of your sales, both primary and secondary.
- Dynamic inputs: Seed your projects with real-time inputs such as transaction hash, timestamp, wallet address, gas used, and more.
- Curated outputs: You have the option to hand-pick the available outputs while maintaining a verifiably random mint reveal.
- Smart contract ownership: You own the contracts you deploy. You can upgrade, extend, or modify your contract independently of Highlight.
- Multiple chain support: Deploy on Ethereum, L2s including Arbitrum, Base, Optimism, Polygon, or Zora, or testnets.
Along with our generative launch, we released user profiles. Each profile is connected to a wallet and displays collections created and tokens collected on Highlight. You can set your avatar as an uploaded image or your unique mint from our genesis collection: Sum by Duane King.
Profiles will also be verified on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to verify your account, please fill out this form here.
Here’s what else we shipped this week:
- A new UI for our tools dashboard. We’ve revamped our dashboard layout and overall menu navigation for a cleaner, more streamlined experience.
- Gates, pages, and contracts can now be found by clicking the dropdown next to “Collections”
- Lots of design polish across our mint, browse, and token detail pages
- Fixed a bug where edit royalties and claims for auctions were not working
- 120+ other smaller bug fixes and functional improvements